|Title of Invention||
" AN INTEGRATED OPERATING SYSTEM OF ESP USED IN METHOD OF MONITORING AND CONTROL OF ELECTROSTATIC PRECIPITATOR"
|Abstract||This invention relates to an integrated operating system of ESP used in method of monitoring and control of electrostatic precipitator comprising Graphic display for voltage Vs current curve for each field; Web server to display status to client in the network; Compatibility to standard personal computers and its peripherals; Interface to BAPCON, RAPCON and STATCON_E; Interface to the distributed control systems (DCS); and Graphical user interface modules.|
|Full Text||The advantages of having NT-IOS are as follows:
• Local tuning to each field of an ESP is tedious, especially when the numbers of fields are high. The NT-IOS enables tuning of the parameters of each field from a central location like the UCB.
• Optimization of the ESP parameters is best done with NT-IOS.
• The need for supervision and control of ESP by the boiler operator is feasible using the NT-IOS, if installed at UCB.
• Data logging and alarm logging of precipitator parameters.
• BAPCON, RAPCON, opacity monitor and boiler load status are made available across the network.
• MODBUS RTU interface to DCS.
STATEMENT OF INVENTION
According to this invention there is provided an integrated operating system of ESP used in method of monitoring and control of electrostatic precipitator characterized in that Graphic display for voltage vs current curve of each field; Web server to display status to client in the network; Compatibility to standard personal computers and its peripherals; Interface to the distributed control system (DCS); and Graphical user interface modules.
Summery of the Invention
The new technology integrated operating system of this invention provides an outstanding tool, system for operate the electrostatic precipitator from a remote location. It has the features like graphic display for VI curve, web server to display the status of ESP parameters to the client in the network and MODBUS interface to DCS.
Detailed Description of the Invention
The invention is described in detail with reference to the accompanying drawing which illustrates the invented integrated operating system for ESP (NTIOS). The NTIOS of ESP as described herein below has a Personal Computer (PC) with Analog/digital add-on card Ethernet card (1), communication interface module (2), BAPCONs (3), RAPCONs(4), STATCON-E(5), opacity monitor and boiler load (6) through analog card and interface to other clients (7) through Ethernet connectivity.
BAPCONs, RAPCONs, STATCON-E are connected to this PC through RS232 current loop communication. The analog signals from Opacity monitor and Boiler load sensors are read through the Analog card of the PC. The other client PCs in the network are connected with this PC through the Ethernet port. This PC is working as a web server using window IIS (Internet Information server) software. DCS is connected with this PC using MODBUS communication protocol.
NTIOS communication module will communicate with BAPCONs, RAPCONs, STATCON-E, in sequence to give command and also to collect the status. The status collected from BAPCONs, RAPCONs and STATCON-E are displayed in the user GUI screens with graphic display. At the same time the status are published in the web page which is served to the client machines connected in this network. The status also communicated to other DCS systems through MODBUS interface.
User can give commands to TR set and Rapper motor through the GUI screen and the same is communicated to the concerned controller through communication packet.
1. An integrated operating system of ESP used in method of
monitoring and control of electrostatic precipitator comprising:
a) Graphic display for voltage Vs current curve for each field;
b) Web server to display status to client in the network;
c) Compatibility to standard personal computers and its
d) Interface to BAPCON, RAPCON and STATCON_E;
e) Interface to the distributed control systems (DCS); and
f) Graphical user interface modules.
2. An integrated operating system of ESP of claim 1 wherein sail voltage and current curve for each field vary from 5 to 100% of current values in steps of 5% to arrive optimum charge ratio.
3. An integrated operating system of ESP of claim 1 wherein said rapping frequency and rapping time are set based on the location, field availability and boiler load.
4. An integrated operating system of ESP of claim 1 wherein said web server covers the BAPCON, RAPCON, STATECON-E, opacity monitor and boiler load data with auto refresh rate of 10 seconds.
5. An. integrated operating system of ESP of claim 1 wherein said
interface to DCS is with MODBUS protocol in RTU mode.
6. An integrated operating system of ESP of monitoring and control of
electrostatic precipitator substantially as described and as
illustrated in the drawing.
|Indian Patent Application Number||576/DEL/2004|
|PG Journal Number||05/2011|
|Date of Filing||23-Mar-2004|
|Name of Patentee||BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED|
|Applicant Address||SIRI FORT, NEW DELHI-110 049, INDIA.|
|PCT International Classification Number||G05F|
|PCT International Application Number||N/A|
|PCT International Filing date|