|Title of Invention||
"A METHOD FOR PROCESSING AN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE WITH IMPROVED FOAMING PROPERTIES"
|Abstract||The present invention provides an alcoholic beverage with improved foam stability. A processing method of an alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties comprising a process for processing a pre-fermentation, wherein a pea protein which was extracted and was obtained from green peas is added to a pre-fermentation liquid. The alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties can be applied to the processing method of the alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties by fermenting the pre-fermentation liquid which created raw materials containing malts or by fermenting the pre-fermentation liquid created using syrup containing sources of carbon, source of nitrogen, hops, a coloring matter, an improving substance for generating of foam and for the foam stability and water as raw materials with a brewers' yeast.|
|Full Text||We Claim:
1. A method for processing an alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties
a) preparing a pre-fermentation liquid;
b) fermenting said pre-fermentation liquid with a brewers' yeast to obtain said alcohol beverage with improved foaming properties; and
c) filtering said alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties obtained from step (b), characterized in that:
a pea protein extracted and obtained from Pisum Sativum L is added in any of said steps (a) and/or (b) or between any two of said steps (a) through (c).
2. The method as claimed in claim 1, wherein said pre-fermentation liquid comprises a syrup containing sources of carbon, sources of nitrogen, hops, a coloring matter and water as raw materials.
3. The method as claimed in claim 1, wherein the pre-fermentation liquid is prepared by the process of:
liquefying and mashing malts, or malts and adjuncts to form a mash,
filtering said mash to obtain a wort, and
boiling said wort by adding hops to prepare pre-fermentation liquid.
4. The method as claimed in claim 1, wherein said pre-fermentation liquid comprises raw materials containing malts created in a mashing process.
5. An alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties processed by processing method as claimed in any of claims 1-4.
6. A method for processing an alcoholic beverage with improved foaming properties substantially as herein described with reference to the foregoing examples.
|Indian Patent Application Number||234/DELNP/2006|
|PG Journal Number||3/2010|
|Date of Filing||12-Jan-2006|
|Name of Patentee||SAPPORO BREWERIES LIMITED|
|Applicant Address||20-1,EBISU 4-CHOME,SHIBUYA-KU, TOKYO 150-8522, JAPAN.|
|PCT International Classification Number||C12C 5/02|
|PCT International Application Number||PCT/JP2004/008463|
|PCT International Filing date||2004-06-16|