|Title of Invention||
SIMPLE HAND MILKING MACHINE
|Abstract||The principal feature of A reciprocating pump acts as vacuum for use in milking machine. Main feature of this invention is control unit that is adapted to creates maintain constaat vacuum in milk can and provide alternate expansion and contraction of teat liner. Other features are this design of casing for teat adapter. The conical casing and oexible teat liner creates a reduced annular space betweea the liner and clsiag which reduces the volumetric displacement requirement of vacuum pump. The machine has two reciprocating vacuum pumps as source of yacuum, a airtight vacuum chamber that is used as milk container, four teat adapters that are connected to milk manifold, .control unit that regulates vacuum level and transfers pulsing action on teat liners, vacuum gauge that indicate. vacuum level and a frame for mounting all the above said parts.|
This invention is related of making machine for milch cattle. The invented machine is hand operated and when operated properly performs to remove all the milk from the udder of cow is
Drawing sheet shows the general view of control unit, milk manifold and
sectional view of teat adapter.
Drawing sheet 5 represents sectional detail of vacuum pump and the mechanism
of tandem pump.
Drawing sheet 6 represents the sectional view of control unit taken along
section 'AA' as shown in drawing sheet 3.
II. The invention will now be described in greater details with reference to the diffeferent figures of each drawings filed along with the complete specifications, wherein
MAIN FEATURES OF MACHINE
The principal feature of this invention is a special reciprocating vacuum pump, which is adapted to provide constant vacuum and provides alternate compression and release of teat liners.
RECIPROCATING VACUUM PUMP
As shown in drawing sheet 3 and 5 there are 2 recciprocating vacuum pumps x and y. Construction of vacuum pump is explained below.
body also houses a relief valve formed by ball seat (17e) spring (17f) bdl (17g) 'o' ring (17h) adjustable nut (17 i) which has an opening. The control unit has a vacuum gauge (I7j). The body of control unit has five openings numbered (101), (102), (103) (104) and (105).
opening 101 is connected to inlet to one of the cylinder (la), opening (104) is connected to inlet (lb) of other cylinder. Port 102 and 105 are connected to teat adapters. A Port (103)
Inlet port (la) of fee cylinder, say cltinder x is connected to inlet port (101) of control unit by pipe (33a). The inlet ports (lb) of other cyinder say cylinder y is connected to pott (104) of control unit by pipe (33b). The port 103 of control unit is connected to air oudet port (107) of
As the handle of machine is retracted back, piston of cylinder 'X' starts moving forward
and in the process ball (17cl) of control unit is pushed against ball seat isolating cylinder 'x"
8) Now repeat step 4 to 7 to milk another cow
9) If milk can is full follow step 7 remove milk from can and repeat step 3 to 8 to continue
1) Hand milking machine comprising two hand operated vacuum pumps being connected to a milk manifold and a milk can through a control unit; sad milk manifold having plurality oi teat adapters placed on its upper aide connectable to the udder of the animal; said teat adapters having conical casing forming an annular space with the flexible teat liner, said control unit having means for controlling the vaccum in the said milk can, simultaneously providing pulsing action of said flexible teat liers on the teats of the animals depending on the suction and release of air from the milk can by said vacuum pumps; Means being provided for the milk flow through the milk manifold on to the mik can due to constant vacuum being maintained therein.
2) Milking machine as claimed in the claim 1 wherein said vaccum pumps are reciprocating type.
3) Milking machine as claimed in claim 1; wherein said control unit comprises of main body unit having three sections, of which the left and right sections each consists of one inlet port, a non return vahre and another port; the middle section similarly consisting of an inlet port to receive air from milk can, another port being connected to a vaccum gauge to measure the vaccum level in the milk can,
4) Milking machine as claimed in the claim 1, wherein the salk milk manifold comprise, of a bottom cup (30a) with an outlet for milk (30b). a top cup(30c) with four openings housing the teat adapters.
5) The miking machine as claimed in claim 1 and 4, wherein the said teat adapters are plugged in the said four openings of the top cup.
6) Milking machine as claimed in claim 1, wherein the means provided for milk flow is a bal vahre (31) at the outlet of the milk manifold to maintain or to close the vaccum reservoir (mik can) during vaccum generation.
12) Milking machine as claimed in claim 1 and 11, wherein said machine pad has two blocks having a brass bush ,in which a freely rotating shaft is inserted; sad shaft has crank level and a handle which is used to operate the vaccum pump.
13) Hand milking machine substantially as hearing before described and as illustrated in accompanying drawings.
|Indian Patent Application Number||793/MAS/2001|
|PG Journal Number||26/2007|
|Date of Filing||24-Sep-2001|
|Name of Patentee||SHRI. RAGHAVA GOWDA. P|
|Applicant Address||MADHU NIVASA, PALLATHADKA MURULYA POST, SULLIA TQ KARNATAKA|
|PCT International Classification Number||A01J5/04|
|PCT International Application Number||N/A|
|PCT International Filing date|