|Title of Invention||
A SPRING FRAME COMPRISING A DRAFTING UNIT
|Abstract||The present invention relates to a spinning frame comprising a drafting unit (12) with an output roller (44) and a first counter roller (42) being pressed against it and a condensing dvice (45) arranged after the drafting unit, characterized in that a drive (46) is being provided which is connected with a condensing element (62, 64) and which drive is being connected with the output roller (44) of the actual drafting unit (12).|
Spinning frame with condensing device separate from drafting unit
The invention relates to a spinning frame with a condensing device according to the preamble of the independent claim.
Spinning frames with condensing devices are used for the production of yarns with low hairiness and high strength. The condensing device can be arranged within the drafting unit, in combinations with the drafting unit or after the actual drafting unit. For certain applications it can be of advantage to provide a conventional drafting unit, for instance such a one of a ring spinning frame, and arrange the condensing device as a separately designed unit to it.
The task as an object of the present invention is to provide such a device.
This goal is reached with a spinning frame with the characteristic features of the independent claim. The depending claims relate to preferred further embodiments.
In the following the invention is being described more closely by way of the accompanying figure.
In the schematic illustration only part of the drafting unit and the condensing device are being shown.
The drafting unit comprises at least a first roller pair 10 and a second roller pair 20, whereat between said roller pairs the so called predrawing of the sliver or of the roving 1 respectively takes place. Between the second roller pair 20 and a third roller pair 42,44 the main drawing takes place. In a spinning frame with a condensing device said main drawing can take place at a drawing ration of above 100. Preferably the rollers or cylinders of the roller pair 20 are being enclosed by tapes 32 and 34, which guide the sliver within the main drawing zone. At the downwstream side of the output roller 44 a condensing element 62 or 64 is being arranged. For the case of
using a condensing element 62, a cylinder with penetrations is being arranged over which the drawn sliver is being led. If in case of using the condensing element 64, a perforated tape is being applied, then the element 62 is to be designed as a support of said tape 64, in the form of a more or less rigid cylinder, which can rotate with the tape or which can be supported stationarily. The element 62 or 64 can be driven by its own drive via its axis or it is kept in motion by engagement of its surface with a drive wheel 46 being interconnected, the same of which can be driven by the bottom roller or the outlet roller 44 respectively. The drive of the element 62 by the drive wheel 46 can also be accomplished in another way without engagement from the outlet roller 44. Within the range of the rotating condensing element 62 or 64 respectively, a suction device is being arranged, for instance in form of a suction shoe 74 and a suction line 74, which are being connected to a vacuum source. The condensing element 62 or 64 respectively, stays in contact with a counter roller 52, which on the side of the sliver outlet of the condensing device serves to prevent the „turning in" (eindrehen) of the yarn 2 above the contact zone of the counter roller and of the condensing element 52, or 62, 64 respectively.
Accordingly the following combinations are possible within the zone of the condensing device 45:
- A more or less rigid rotating roller 62 without an element 64 is being arranged after the drafting unit 12, which is perforated within that zone over which the sliver is being led. The cylinder 62 is the condensing element.
- A condensing element 64, for instance a flexible tape or a perforated cylinder made of a suitable metal alloy is being led over an element 62 which is stationary or rotatably supported. By way of its frictional engagement with the element 62 and through a drive, for instance a drive wheel 46, it is being kept in motion. In this case the condensing element 64 is being provided with penetrations or perforations and the element 62 is also being provided with penetrations within the zone over which the sliver 1 passes, in order to lead off suction air. The element 62 preferably is a
cylinder. The drive wheel 46 is being driven by the neighbouring output roller 44 below the sliver or it is being furnished with one of those independent drives, or the element 62 is being driven through its axis.
- The counter roller 52 is being driven by way of the condensing element 62, in so far as it is being entrained or by way of the condensing element 64, which is being led over a stationary or moving element 62, or it comprises an independent drive.
With a condensing device 45 being arranged separately of the actual drafting unit 12 as described, specific characteristics of the material to be spun can be taken into consideration, which would not be possible under certain circumstances without the separate arrangement. The drive of the condensing element 62, 64 is preferably accomplished by way of the lower output rollers 44 and a drive wheel 46, whereat all these elements are being arranged at the same side of the sliver and below said sliver.
1. Spinning frame comprising a drafting unit (12) with an output roller (44) and a first counter roller (42) being pressed against it and a condensing device (45) arranged after the drafting unit, characterised in that a drive (46) is being provided which is connected with a condensing element (62,64) and which drive is being connected with the output roller (44) of the actual drafting unit (12).
2. Spinning frame according to claim 1, characterised in that a rotating condensing element (62) on one hand stays in contact with a drive (46) and on the other hand with a counter roller (52).
3. Spinning frame according to claim 1, characterised in that a flexible condensing element (64) is being led over an element (62) which is in guiding connection with the element and which may be supported rotatably or non-rotatably.
4. Spinning frame according to claim 1, characterised in that an element (62) is being provided, which stationarily supports a flexible condensing element (64) i.e. which is being arranged non-movable.
5. Spinning frame according to one of the above claims, characterised in that inside the condensing element (62,64) a suction assembly is being provided, consisting of a suction shoe (72) and a suction line (74).
6. Spinning frame according to one of the preceding claims, characterised in that the element (64) consists of an endless tape being provided with perforations or penetrations, said tape being carried by a rigid support element (62), which within the zone where the sliver is being moved over it is being provided with one or several penetrations.
7. Spinning frame according to one of the preceding claims, characterised in
that a counter roller (52) is being arranged at the downstream side on the
condensing element (64,62) of the condensing device (45), so that a thread or
yarn (2) running off is being clamped, whereat the counter roller (52) is being
supported rotatably and is being provided with or without its own drive.
8. Spinning frame according to one of the preceding claims, characterised in
that the drafting unit (12) comprises a conventional double apron drafting unit
with three roller pairs (10,20,42,44).
9. Spinning frame according to one of the preceding claims, characterised in
that a drive wheel (46) of the drive is being fitted between the lower output
roller (44) of the drafting unit (12) and the condensing element (62,64).
10. Spinning frame comprising a draft unit, substantially as herein described with reference to the accompanying drawings.
|Indian Patent Application Number||527/MAS/2000|
|PG Journal Number||05/2007|
|Date of Filing||07-Jul-2000|
|Name of Patentee||M/S. MASCHINENFABRIK RIETER AG|
|Applicant Address||KLOSTERSTRASSE 20, CH 8406 WINTERTHUR|
|PCT International Classification Number||D01H5/26|
|PCT International Application Number||N/A|
|PCT International Filing date|