|Title of Invention||
FLUSH TOILET FOR HOUSEHOLD PETS
|Abstract||A lop standing board (3) is lo cated on top of a flush toilet or an inside standing board (16) may be provided to a flush toilet to facilitate its use by household pets. The board has dimensions and configurations to accomodate pets of various sizes.|
|Full Text||FLUSH TOILET FOR HOUSEHOLD PETS FILED OF INVENTION
This invention relates to house pet toilets and more particularly household flush toilets having attachments to facilitate their use by pets indoors.
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
In practice it has been observed that there is no proper means for providing the litter box for maintaining the cleanliness of the house to remove the feces and to eliminate the smell coming out of the excrement of the pets like cats and dogs as they relieve themselves at any place they like. Thus, in order to provide with a proper means for relieving the household pets and with the purpose of maintaining the sanitary and clean environment in the house the present Flush toilet ahs been provided in the present invention.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOMPANYING DRAWINGS
Figure 1 is a top elevation view of the flush toilet for a house pet such as a cat or dog according to the present invention.
Figure 2 is a front sectional elevation view along section line A-A of Figure 1 showing a cat crouching on a standing board.
Figure 3 is a perspective side elevation view of the stepped standing board of the toilet
Figures 4 is a top elevation view of an alternative embodiment showing location of an inside standing board.
Figure 5 is sectional front elevation view along section line B-B of Figure 4. Figure 6 is a perspective side elevation of the inside standing board.
Figure 7 is a perspective side elevation view showing the flush toilet for use by a dog.
DETAILED DESCRPITION OF THE PREFERRED EMBODIMENTS
The toilet has a top standing board 1 surrounded at the side with an upright fencing wall 2 to provide privacy for the pet. The top of the toilet has a flat platform 3 provided with a stepped standing board 4 having various dimensions in order to accommodate pets of various body sizes. The stepped standing board 4 has a small inner step 5 designed for a kitten to stand on. The excrement passes through the center opening 6 of the standing board into a conventional toilet 7 which has a water tank 8. A sloping board 9 is provided for the pet to get on or off the toilet. A training ring 10 is located at the rear of the standing board, and the sloping board 9 is mounted to the platform by hinges 11. The toilet has a flushing ducts 13 and a drain 14. The excrement falls into the water pool 15 in the toilet when it is flushed. An inside standing board 16 is positioned within the toilet, which may be lifted with a handle rod 17. The water tank is provided with an operating pivot handle18. The toilet has water pipes 19 and 20. The water pipe 20 is for conducting water to the outlet opening 21 for cleaning the side walls of the toilet with flushing water.
The present invention provides a flush toilet or accessories which may be incorporated in a conventional flush toilet for removing excrements indoors for household pets such as cats and dogs.
1) A Flush Toilet for household pets, characterzing a platform 3 adapted for mounting on said flush toilet, a stepped standing board 4 portion located at a center portion of said platform 3 and operative for a cat to crouch comfortably therein for releasing excrement, an opening 6 formed in said stepped standing board 4 portion and operative for said excrement to drop therethrough into said flush toilet, a handle rod 17 to left standing board, an upright fencing wall 2 to provide privacy to the pet, a training ring 10 for training a pet in using toilet seat.
2. A Flush Toilet for household pets for use by a pet as
claimed in Claim 1 wherein a stepped standing board 4 is located below the water level in said flush toiled and above a drain portion of said toilet and operative for a cat to crouch comfortably thereon for releasing excrement, an opening 6 is formed in a center portion of said stepped standing board and operative for said excrement to drop therethrough into said flush toiled.
3). A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 1 wherein said stepped standing board portion has dimensions adapted to facilitate a cat to crouch thereon comfortably.
4) A Flush Toilet for household pets s claimed in Claim 2 including a water supply and water outlet provided in said stepped standing board portion and adapted for flushing excrement into a drain of said toilet through said opening.
5) A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 1 wherein said stepped standing board portion consisting of a series of surrounding steps having various widths adapted to accommodate pets of various sizes to crouch on said stepped standing board portion with a left leg and a right leg standing on two opposite sides of said steps respectively.
6) A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 1 consisting of an upright fencing wall surrounding a front portion, left portion and right portion of said stepped standing board portion.
7). A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 1 consisting of a training ring mounted at a fixed distance to said fencing wall with a leather belt and adapted for training a pet in using toilet.
8) A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 2 wherein said stepped standing board is integrally formed in said toilet of various shapes.
9) A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 1 wherein said platform is provide with flushing water at two levels operative simultaneously for cleaning said toilet.
10) A Flush Toilet for household pets as claimed in Claim 1 wherein the horizontal pulling rod mounted to said stepped standing board is adapted for varying the position of said stepped standing board according to the maturity of the pet.
|Indian Patent Application Number||1036/DELNP/2003|
|PG Journal Number||09/2013|
|Date of Filing||04-Jul-2003|
|Name of Patentee||CHIU, CHUI-WEN|
|Applicant Address||9 NORDIC PLACE, NORTH YORK, ONTARIO M3A 2H8 (CANADA)|
|PCT International Classification Number||A01K 1/01|
|PCT International Application Number||PCT/CA2001/001658|
|PCT International Filing date||2001-11-23|