|Title of Invention||
A PROCESS OF TREATMENT OF MAGNET TO FUEL
|Abstract||A process of treatment of magnet to fuel comprises (a) fuel is filled in the non-metallic container; (b) non-metallic container is putted on the high power magnet; (c) high power magnet is putted on the wooden barrier wherein relation of fuel quantity to gauss power & application time as substantially described with reference to accompanying table.|
THE PATENT ACT, 1970
1. A PROCESS OF TREATMENT OF MAGNET
TO FUEL ¥6 IMPROVE EFFICIENCY OF
2. (a) Mehta Pankaj Vasudevbhai
(b) residing at Kanbiwad, Bambakhana street, Bhavnagar- 364001, Gujarat.
(c) Nationality Indian
The following specification particularly describes the nature of this invention and the manner in which it is to be performed.
This invention relates to A PROCESS OF TREATMENT OF MAGNET TO FUEL TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY OF FUEL
Normally magnet is known to attract iron and iron sticks to it. There are basically two types of magnets in the world.
1. Natural magnet - available readily on the earth
2. Magnet manufactured by industries. Magnet has two poles 1. - North pole and
2. - South pole North pole has tendency to increase the activation energy of all living organisms on the earth. Whereas south pole has tendency to maintain the growth of any infection to each living organism at the degree of magnitude where the infection is.
Within the tops of thunderstorms, subtle changes in the Earth's geomagnetic field (affected by sunspots and solar flares) influences the phase-change properties of water, modifying the rate at which liquid raindrops freeze into solid snowflakes at below zero "supercooled" condition - this discovery provides a clear mechanism for the influence of' sunspot on Earth's weather and of magnetism upon the physical chemistry of all type of fuels.
When this principle is applied to fuel lines, carrying gasoline, diesel or other combustible fuels, influence of one pole of magnet to the fuel generally produce a greater energy yield for fuel. The treatment of magnet to fuel, stimulates a more volatile mixture, pushing the phase-change towards the gaseous conditions more quickly than normal and thereby increases the
efficiency of combustion. The treatment of magnet to fuel increases the particle size. The particles get magnetic charge and activation energy/ increases.
The state of art is application of magnet directly to the metallic container of the fuel. By this application fiiel gets contaminated as metallic particles of the container get the magnetic charge by permanent contact of magnet, which decrease the power of magnet. Moreover there is no barrier between magnet and earth which also decreases the power of magnet.
The present invention is a process of treatment of magnet to ftiel to improve efficiency of fuel
The invention is described with respect to the accompanying drawing. Fig I represents arrangement of system,
In the present method, fuel is filled into a non-metallic container 1. This non-metallic container is put on a magnet 2 having one pole on upper side. The other pole is on downward facing the' woodeji plate 3. Magnet 2 is put on the wooden plate 3 which does not allow the contact of magnet to earth or other material, and works as non-conductor of magnetic field. In the present invention wooden plate is used as it is non¬conductor of magnetic charge and works as barrier between magnet and earth. In the present process, fuel container is put on the magnet for pailicular- period of time instead of permanent contact. By the present process there is no contamination of metallic particles in fuel as fuel is filled in nonmetal container. A calculation table of fuel quantity, Gauss power and application time is as under;
The experiment was conducted as follows; Objective:
Checking of combustive efficiency of petrol when subjected to magnetic effect. Description of an experiment:
Magnet treatment (by one pole of magnet) was given to 5 litre petrol in container. The magnetic petrol
was then used for two wheeler BAJAJ M -80 two stroke
model. The experiment was repeated continuously for one and half year. Observation of the experiment:
1. The mileage of the vehicle was improved by 10% by use of magnet treated petrol compared to untreated petrol.
2. The spark plug of two wheeler was found with approximately 50% less foreign particles deposited by use of magnet treated petrol conipared to untreated petrol.
3. The emission of pollutants from exhausted pipe causing AIR POLLUTION was reduced up to approximately 85% by use of magnet treated petrol compared to untreated petrol.
4. Less carbon deposition was found on pipes and nozzles through which the fuel'flows by use of
magnet treated petrol comparing to untreated petrol. Conclusion:
1. There is saving in petrol consumption by 10% due to magnet treatment.
2. The output of the vehicle was improved up to 50% which gives better pick up, more power and less maintenance.
3. The magnet treatment changes the particle size of the fuel and increases its activation energy which gives better combustion efficiency.
4. There is reduction in AIR POLLUTION through less carbon deposition and less smoke emission.
1. A process of treatment of magnet to fuel comprises
(a) fuel is filled in the non-metallic container;
(b) non-metallic container is putted on the high power magnet;
(c) high power magnet is putted on the wooden barrier
wherein relation of fuel quantity to gauss power & application time
as substantially described with reference to accompanying table.
2. A process of treatment of magnet to fuel as claimed in claim 1 wherein one pole of magnet facing non-metallic container (1) and other pole on downward facing the wooden plate (3)
3. A process of treatment of magnet to fuel as substantially as herein described with reference to the accompanying drawing.
|Indian Patent Application Number||34/MUM/2002|
|PG Journal Number||42/2008|
|Date of Filing||15-Jan-2002|
|Name of Patentee||PANKAJ VASUDEVBHAI MEHTA|
|Applicant Address||KANBIWAD, BAMBAKHANA STREET, BHAVNAGAR- GUJARAT|
|PCT International Classification Number||C10L 1/04|
|PCT International Application Number||N/A|
|PCT International Filing date|