|Title of Invention||
PORTABLE HOT AIR SEALING SYSTEM
|Abstract||ABSTRACT The invention in general relates to a portable hot air sealing system which can be moved from container to container to seal the containers effectively. It consists of a Hot Air Chamber containing a heater element within, inlet means, regulator means and outlet means to direct the hot air onto the sealing area of a container. A pnoximatic aii- supply means supplies the compressed air at the air inlet. The Inlet means is a check valve to prevent the backward flow of hot air-, regulator means to prevent the excess pressure entering the hot air chamber and the outlet means is a actuated ball valve to prevent the entry of hazardous gas into the system. The hot air from chamber is transferred to sealing gun through a Teflon hose and the sealing gnu is also provided with a hot air receiver and a hot air releaser to seal the container cap. The sealing gun trigger is kept depressed for a predeteriamed time of 2 seconds and then it is released after the sealing. The sensing means is provided to sense the trigger - depress position of the sealing gun to actuate the supply of hot air. Tlie Interlocking sensing m.ean8 is to sense the air pressure in the chamber for controlling the power supply to the heater element, AU the components of this system except the sealing gun and supply means are housed insude a MS Panel and mounted on a trolley.|
|Full Text||The invention rebates to a portable hot air sealing system for controlled
Pig. 2 represents side view of the system as per the invention when assembled.
The Part (1), stands for the trolley on which the other components are all mounted. The Part (2), is FRL and is mounted (jutside the MS Panel. The Part (3) is the MS Panel in which excepting the hose and gurv ail other components are mounted. The Part (5) is the Hot Air Chamber. The Part (9) is the sealing gun. The Part (10) is actustsd bail valve I.Q. the oudet means of the Hot Air Chamber The Part (11) Is the regulator i.e. the pressure regulator means of Hot Air Chamber. The Part (14) IS the Teflon hose connecting means for hot air from Hot Air Chamber to the gun.
Fig 3. represents the heater eiennent in the hot air diamla^ wherein it is heated when the Power source Js switched ^ON' by pneumatic intBrtock means which allows the power only when the compressed air is positive and the switch of pneumatic air supply system is manuaily operated to supply die compressed air through the inlet m€Mins.
Pig 4 and 5. represents the blocic diagram of Portable lx>t air sealing system as per the invention with the hot air chamber, check valve at the Inlet means, pressure regulator. Actuated bail valve at the outlet means and Teflon hose connecting the hot air chamber to thie sealing gun.
DESCRIPTION OF THE INVENTION:•
According to the present inventiot\ the system for portable hot air sealing of containers consists of a Hot Air Chamber within which is mounted the iieatar element of 1.4 kw. The sakt Hot fiir Chamber Is provided witli Inlet means and OLrtiet means and through the said Ho; Air Chamber compnsssed air flows. The said Hot Air Ciiamber being provided with pneumatic air sup|>iy means at tiie inlet end to supply the compressed air at the air irriet of said Hot fiir Chamber. The said Hot filr Chamber is being provided wfth pressuna nagutator means at the inlet end to prevent excess procure from entering the said Hot Air Chamber. The said Hot Air Chamber is being pravkied with check-valve at the said intet end of said Hot Air Chamber to prevent the hot air to flow backwards. The said Hot Air Chamber is being provided with Actuatjed Bali Vaive means at the outiet of the saki Hot Air Chancier to prevent hazardous gas in the atmosphere going into the system.
Tefton hose is fixed at the outlet end of the said i-k>t Air Chamber to enable the transfer of hot air from said Hot Air Chamber to the sealing gun when required. The sealing gun is fixed at the other end of the said hose. The said sealing gun has hot air receiving means and hot air releasing means.
Intieriocking means is provided to sense the pr\eumatlc si4>piy to Hot Air Chan^3er and thereby to achieve controlled "POWBl - ON' tx> heater ^enrtent thereto.
Indication means is provided to sense the 'POWER - ON' and 'SEALING -ON' position of the said system.
The device has means for indicating 'POWER - ON' thus signaling tiie user to first press the said sealing gun for syst»m warm li^, for a pre-debemr^ned and controlled time of depression and later to place the said sealing gun onto tiie PNC seals placed In tiie said cylinder and depress the trigger again. The system has means for indicating 'SEALING - ON', which enables the user bo release the trigger after a pre-determined duration of depression. The s««ling process is now compleba.
The system is such that all said components are mounted on a trolley such that except the said sealing gun and said electrical chamber all other said components are fi»ther herewith housed in a MS Panel nrKiunted on the said trolley. The system is portable and is controlled as here above described. The system is controlled by known electrical and pneumatic control.
Now the operation of the portable hot air sealing system of containers as described herein.
Rrst the electrical power sourre of 15A, 23CV v^ll be kept In switch ' OFF positioa The pneumatic air supply system is switched 'ON* by a pneumatic switch
- manually operable and the comprassed air nol* less than 5 ijar is allowed into the
completed. The system is moved onto next cylinder and the sealing gun placed over the PNC seal placed on the second cylinder and the sealing process is repeated.
The pneumatic supply is switched off when the system is not wortdng. The sequence of operation of the system nrtay be sunrwTHiri2»d as : -
a) Supplying compressed air fh3m Pneumatic Air Supply to Hot Air Chamber when the pneunnatic air supply system is switched ^ON'.
b) Heating the heater element in the hot air chamber by switcMng "Off - red indication of Che Power supply means.
c) Warming up the system by triggering the Sealing gun when pressed fbr about 1 minute.
d) Selling process talo^ place by placing sealing gun with PVC seals on the container to be sealed when the sealing gun trigger is kept depressed fbr predetermined duratbn say 2 seconds. 'Sealing OH' - Green indication.
e) Switch OFF the sealing gun trigger by releasing the trigger when the sealing process is completed.
0 The above process (a-e) is nepeated (breach cylinder to be seated by moving
the system to next cylinder, g) When the process is oampitelo&A, the Pneumatic supply and power supply is
According tx) the invention, a system which is portable and for hot air sailing of
wherefn hot compressed air is ejected by triggering the sealing gun onto the sealing area.
It will be tjhat the preferred embodiment of the invention disclosed are well designed to fulfill the objects stated, It will be appreciated that Invention Is weii understood to those skilled in the art and tliat ail ctianges and modifications that come without departing the spirit thereof.
1. A system which is portable and for hot air seeling of containers comprising of
a hot air chamber housing a heater element within, the said hot air chamber having Intet means, regulator means and outlet means to direct the hot air onto the sealing area of a container,
a connecting mears to connect the outlet means of said t4ot Air Chamber to a sealing means, so as to carry hot air from said Hot Air Chamber to said sealing means,
a sealing nr^eans disposed to receive ttte hot air (ix>m Hot Air Chamber and release the hot air to seal the container cap and comprising of a sealing gun,
a sensing means to sense the trigger - depress position of the said sealing gun and to actuate the supply of hot air theneto the sealing gun,
an interlocking sensing means to sense the air pressure in the Hot Air Chamber and thereby connect or disconnect power supply to heating element, and
an Indicating means indicating tJn& power on and sealing on condition,
wherein heat element Is connected to power supply, wherein air is heated up within the air chamber, and
wherein hot compressed afr is cdected by triggering the sealing gun onto the sealing area.
Z The portable hot air sealing system as clainrted in claim 1, wiiereln the inlet means of the Hot Air Chamber^ nn€»ans check valve for air si4>|:riy and actuated manually.
3. The portable hot air sealing system as clainned in claim 1, wherein the reguiatDT means a pressure regulator valve provided within said Hot Air Chamber fao prevent excess pressure from entering into said Hot Air Chamber.
4. The portable hot air sealing system as claimed in claim 1, wherein the outlet means a Actuated Ball Valve actuated thereby and opens only when gun trigger is depressed.
5. The portable hot air seating system as daimed in claim 1, wherein the said Hot Air Chamber is mounted on a troiiey and within a MS Panel.
6. The portable hot air sealing system as dainned in claim 1, wherein connecting means is a Teflon hose.
7. The portal^ hot air sealing system as claimed in claim 1^ wherein sealing gun Includes a hot air receiver and a hot air releaser.
8. The portable hot air sealing systBm as daimed in claim 7, wherein sealing gun is mounted on a side holder of the system for easy access.
9. Tbs portable hot air sealing system as daimed In daim 1« wherein sensing means for sensing the air pressure inside the said Hot Air Chamber is a pressure sensor.
10. The portable hot air sealing system as dainted in claim 1 & 9, wherein sensing means for sensing the air pressure inside the said Hot Air Chamber is provided with means to cut-off the power supply to the heater etement below a pre-determined pressure.
11. The portable hc^ air sealing system as ciainf¥Kl In claim 1, 9 &. 10, wiierein the means for cutoff the power supply to heater element of said Hot Air Chamber is a thermostat
IZ The portable hot air seating system as daimed in daim 1, 9, 10 & 11, wherein the sensing nrieans for sensing pressure wItNn said Hot Air Chanriber and thereby actuating power supply connection to heater element of said Hot Air Chamber are pnavided with indicating nrieans.
13. The portaUe hot air sealing system as daimed in daim 1, 9 10, 11 & 12, wherein the Indicating means is a Red lamp glowing indicating the power
14. Hie portable hct air sealing system as daimed in daim 1, where the sensing means for sensing the trigger depress position is a limit switch.
IS ITie portable hot air sealing systrnn as claimad in daim 1 & 14, wherein the sensing n>eans for sensing the trigger ciMq>ress position is provided with indicating means.
16. The portable hot air sealing system as daimed in daim 1, 14 & ISi, wherein
the indicating means a Green light
17. The portable hot air sealing systiem as daimed In daim 1, wherein the
sensing means is eiedricaiiy or eiedronically controiied.
16. The portable hot air sealing system as dainoed in daim 1, wherein the container is a liquid petroleum gas cylinder or any gas cylinder.
19. The portable hot air scaling system as daimed in daim 1, with reference to
and as Illustrated In the accompanyir^ drawings.
20. The portable hot air seating system as claimed In claim I, and as
substantially described In complete speciflcation
|Indian Patent Application Number||654/MAS/2001|
|PG Journal Number||30/2009|
|Date of Filing||08-Aug-2001|
|Name of Patentee||BALIGA LIGHTING EQUIPMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Applicant Address||NO.63A, C.P. RAMASWAMY ROAD, ALWARPET, CHENNAI - 600 018.|
|PCT International Classification Number||F16L055/162|
|PCT International Application Number||N/A|
|PCT International Filing date|